Week 2: The R Word (Respect)
The session will cover:
- What is respect? Is it a choice?
- Do we respect ourselves and others?
- Influences and pressures from situations and peers
- The importance of our choices when responding to situations
- Exploring attitudes towards women
- What the Bible teaches us about respect
- Examining the benefits of respecting others and statistics on domestic abuse
- How we can find and give a sense of value and great self-esteem through adopting Christian values
Ideal for Year 9 and above.