YEAR 9: Sex and Relationships
A multimedia interactive lesson on sex and relationships from a Christian perspective
The session will cover:
- Influences and pressures from peers and partners
- Do we respect ourselves and ask others to respect our choices?
- Exploring how the media and the internet portray sex and relationships and how this compares with real life
- What the Bible teaches us about sex and committed relationships
- Making healthy and positive choices about sex and relationships
- Examining the benefits of delaying sex
- Statistics on teenage pregnancy, STIs and abortion
- How we can find a sense of value and great self-esteem through what the Bible teaches
Ideal for Year 9 and above.