Week 1: Are you Man enough? (Becoming a Good Man)
The session will cover:
- Exploring rites of passage around the world and comparing them to UK
- Influences and pressures from peers and the world
- Awareness of legal ages for drinking, committing a crime, smoking etc.
- What the Bible teaches us about being a good man
- Making healthy and positive choices about our character
- Examining the potential qualities and characteristics of a good man
- Statistics on male mental health
- How we can find a sense of value and great self-esteem through what the Bible teaches
Ideal for Year 9 and above.